samedi 7 novembre 2020

Orbiter.ch Space News, ten years of specialized blog

 






Ten years anniversary.


Nov. 7, 2020

On November 26, I will be celebrating the tenth anniversary of my blog "Orbiter.ch Space News".

The first blogger article:

CERN - LHC experiments bring new insight into primordial universe
https://orbiterchspacenews.blogspot.com/2010/11/cern-lhc-experiments-bring-new-insight.html

I had (and still have) a lot of fun sharing these articles with my readers and friends. The concept of this blog is to bring together on a single website the most important information concerning space activities, astronomy, physics and science of the moment, as well as birthdays marking the conquest of space.

Roland Berga founder & owner of Orbiter.ch Aerospace as an Astronaut (Photo montage)

I hope (if health allows me) to share my passion for these fields with you for years to come. Often imitating but never equaling, I pledge to continue to inform you and share knowledge in all these areas.

This year 2020, Feedspot ranked me 21st best blogger and "influencer" in the world. I still have work to do to reach the top ten.

Related article:

Orbiter.ch Space News was ranked 21st on Top 60 Space Websites, Blogs & Influencers in 2020!
https://orbiterchspacenews.blogspot.com/2020/06/orbiterch-space-news-was-ranked-21st-on.html

To date and at this time I have published 9518 articles (this one included).

Thank you to my many readers (87 million per month, on all social networks and shares on other websites) and friends for your support and trust. Roland Berga (aka Orbiter.ch).

Best regards, Orbiter.ch